Well, this is a topic i thought of for a quite a while now and finally I have come to a conclusion on what model L-1011 I would like to build with my garage simulator. So, here it is:
The virtual aircraft will be configured similar to Delta Ship 740 (N740DA), which was a Delta upgrade from a L-1011-1 to a L-1011-250. The simulator will have the following characteristics:
L-1011-385-1-15
Lockheed Serial Number: 193C-1244
Lockheed Serial Number: 193C-1244
The virtual aircraft will be configured similar to Delta Ship 740 (N740DA), which was a Delta upgrade from a L-1011-1 to a L-1011-250. The simulator will have the following characteristics:
- Passenger seating configuration is 269 total; 12 First Class, 54 Business Class and 203 Tourist
- An INS/FMS long range navigation system is installed
- A center section fuel tank is installed
- Total fuel system capacity (213,640 lb.)
- Heavy duty landing gear, brakes and wheels are installed
- Brake pedal pressure for max braking is reduced
- RB211-524B4 engines are installed
- Maximum Takeoff Gross Weight on the aircraft is 510,000 lbs.
740 I knew her well. Sure ended up in an odd place.
ReplyDelete