
Today, I developed the prototype for a 8pin switch connector that I will use all throughout the Lockheed L-1011 project. Please forgive the rough appearance of the Fuel System panel, but I have not re-worked the paint on the light plate (we will do that at a later time in the project).
The image below shows the non-I2C version of the prototype. Here, the ATmega32U4 process drives a Darlington array directly. The IC to the left is a 10K Resistor array that I use as pull-ups for the switch inputs.

The image below shows the computer controlling two of the Fuel Panel switched. The right hand side switch for the "TANK 3 PUMPS" has a LOW indicator field illuminated (LED1 + LED3) and the left switch for the "TANK 2R PUMPS" has a FLOW BAR illuminated (LED2 + LED4). All switches have been re-tooled to use the LED's that we started building for the project.

I will post the schematic and the board layout in detail once I get ready to have the generic 16-Switch I/O Boards made.
No comments:
Post a Comment